In need of a catsitter in Almere?
Living in Almere and need a catsitter? Kattenoppas Almere is here to help you! We give you peace of mind with daily visits to feed, reassure and care for your cat in the comfort of their own, familiar surroundings. We personalise our care to your wishes and to the needs of your pet.
We are Tilda and Debby and our love of cats, led us to setting up Kattenoppas Almere. For a long time we took care of cats, small birds and rabbits and in april 2013 we started professional as catsitters in Almere under the name: Wens Oppas Almere and at the beginning of 2019 we changed our name to Kattenoppas Almere.
All visits include:
- Lots of attention, love, fuss and play!
- Bowls cleaned, food refilled and water refreshed.
- Litter trays cleaned.
- Pick up the mail.
- Updates after visit including photo and video.
- Look after your house, if needed put some lights on or open/close curtains. make it look occupied
- Personal care for your cat in the comfort of their own home, no stress!
- Personal attention.
- First aid for animals.
- Open and direct communication, we will keep you informed via whatsapp, photo’s and video’s.
- 7 days a week available.
- Medical care.
- Professional cat sitter with experience and love for animals.
Kattenoppas Almere is closed from 28 August to 9 September 2021.
We are happy to assist everyone before and after this period.
Meet & Greet
The Meet & Greet is very important and no charge will be requested.
The Meet & Greet with Kattenoppas Almere will give you and us the opportunity to get acquainted with each other and most important, with the cat. During the Meet & Greet we explain who we are, what we do and how we work. It will also give you a chance to ask questions which you may have.
We will discuss the cat and your whishes for the requested period providing a complete service.
Want to book a MEET & GREET, please send us a message
Services and prices
|Meet & Greet cat and owner||no charge||on appointment only|
|Visit||€ 13,00||1 Cat (All visits include: lots of attention, love, fuss and play! Bowls cleaned, food refilled and water refreshed. Litter trays cleaned. Pick up the mail. Updates after visit including photo and video. Look after your house, if needed put some lights on or open/close curtains. Make it look occupied. Including kilometer allowance. Excluding parking cost)|
|Extra cat, same address||€ 2,50||per day|
|Collect key||€ 3,00||each booked periode|
|Additional visit, same day||€ 8,00||each time|
|Admittion medication (oral or injection)||€ 3,00||each time|
|Vacuuming*||€ 5,00||each time|
|Watering plants, inside the house||€ 2,50||each time|
|Watering plants, garden*||€ 4,50||each time|
|Garbage container outside||€ 1,50||each container|
|Visit veterinarian||€ 15,00||Starting rate (including: taking action, contact client, contact veterinarian, transport cost).From leaving house client €5,00 per 15 minutes. Visit veterinarian is excl. veterinarian cost. These cost are for the owner.|
*standard house/garden, larger houses/gardens price on request.
Visit per hour is also possible, please ask for the possibilities and price.
- Should we need to refill the stock of food and catlitter, this will be charged on your return.
- Should you have other whishes, which are not mentioned above, please let us know and we discuss the possibilities.
- For the Christmasperiod and January 1st, we charge additional 50%.